F. A. Q.
Here's a list of answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. If your answer isn't addressed here, feel free to reach out to us on our Contact page!
Orders & Shipping Policy
- Your order will be processed and shipped within one business day. If you have not received an email notifying you that your order has shipped within three business days of your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All workbooks and DVDs purchased directly from Media Gratiae may be returned for a full refund with the following conditions:
A return request must be made within thirty (30) days of the sale. Please email our customer service department for a return authorization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please package and individually wrap items in a return shipment: Items must be in resalable condition or we will not issue a refund (i.e., no scratches, dents, tears, bends, scuffs). Please include a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
Mailing Address for Returns:
P.O. Box 21
New Albany, MS 38652
- Defective products may be returned immediately for full credit (replacement or refund).
- You must notify us within 30 days of receipt of books damaged in transit.
- You may notify us of defective books at any time.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receipt of defective DVDs.
- In some cases, we will not require the return of the defective product. Please describe the defect and indicate how many items were affected. We will cover shipping costs to receive and replace any damaged or defective products.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, please verify the items to the invoice or packing slip as you unpack the box. Please notify us of any discrepancies within 72 business hours. We also ask that you provide us with your detailed review of the "books received" compared to our invoice and/or packing slip.
Media Gratiae Contact info:
email@example.com or use our Contact Form.
- If you would prefer a phone call, please send us an email with your name and number. We usually contact customers before the end of the day (5 pm Central)
- All published material by Media Gratiae is protected under US copyright law. If you would like to publish excerpts or use material from one of our titles in any other form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foreign Language Translation Rights:
- We handle foreign translations case-by-case and need-by-need. If you are interested in helping or see a need for our materials to be translated into languages other than English, Spanish, and Dutch, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Does Media Gratiae accept donations?
- Yes! We believe that a Christian is responsible to give regularly at their local church, but if a person wants to give in addition to regular local church contributions, we are very happy to accept donations. Donations to Media Gratiae have helped our work to develop in a number of important ways, for which we are very thankful. Donations have enabled us to produce projects like the Behold Your God studies, the upcoming Church Study, and the Behold Your God podcast. Donations can be made at https://donorbox.org/support-mediagratiae
Does Media Gratiae publish in other languages than English?
- Yes! Media Gratiae has published some of our studies in foreign languages. Working in other languages is very expensive, and donations to help this work are greatly appreciated. In addition to these languages, many Banner books have been translated and published in other languages by overseas publishers. If you would like more information about the different languages that Media Gratiae are available in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Media Gratiae sell eBooks? If so, where can I buy them?
- Yes! Media Gratiae offers a number of titles as eBooks, both in .mobi (Kindle) and .epub format. You can purchase them here.
- You can also participate as a group or individual in our multimedia Bible studies by visiting https://online.beholdyourgod.org/
Behold Your God Study Questions
Question: Does the 13-DVD Set (BYG:RGB or BYG:WOM) include a workbook?
Answer: No, the 13-DVD Set does not include a workbook. The devotional workbook is sold separately from the 13-DVD Set. (To purchase the workbook from either study click here: RGB Workbook: & WOM Workbook)
Question: Where is the leader’s guide? I ordered a 13-DVD Set and a workbook, but there is no leader’s guide.
Answer: The leader’s guide is packaged in the 13-DVD Set. When you open the 13-DVD Set you will find it there.
Question: Is the runtime of the video sessions 30 or 55 minutes?
Answer: The Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically video session has a 55 minute runtime. The historical introduction is 5-10 minutes, Dr. Snyder’s lesson is 30 minutes, and the post-lesson interviews are 5-10 minutes.
The Behold Your God: The Weight of Majesty DVD has a 45 minute runtime. The historical introduction is 5-10 minutes, Dr. Snyder’s lecture is 25-30 minutes, and the post-lecture interviews are 5-10 minutes.
Question: Do you have closed captions available?
Answer: Yes! We have closed captioning available on both Behold Your God studies whether you use the physical or digital mediums.
Question: Are there any plans to publish Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically in Spanish?
Answer: Yes. We plan on releasing Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically in Spanish at a later date. Please stay tuned to our social media pages for updates on this and other Media Gratiae resources!
Question: Where can I stream the video sessions for BYG:RGB and/or BYG:WOM?
Answer: The link to each of the video sessions is provided below. You purchase the video sessions for each study at the appropriate link.
Question: Do you offer the Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically studies online?
Answer: Yes! The Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically study is available for purchase online at: online.beholdyourgod.org. For $90 you have lifetime access to the video sessions, online workbook, and discussion forums.
Question: Can I get a replacement leader’s guide for the Behold Your God studies?
Answer: Yes! We have those available as a downloadable PDF. Click here to download
Question: Can I purchase a replacement disc for Week “x” of BYG:RGB or BYG:WOM?
Answer: Yes, you can certainly purchase a replacement disc for any week of Rethinking God Biblically or Weight of Majesty. The cost will be $10 for the disc.
Question: Do I need a license to show this to my small group or Sunday school class?
Answer: If your small group or Sunday school class has 20 or more participants you will need to purchase a license to view the documentary film.
Question: How many times can my congregation or small group view your documentary/film after purchasing the streaming license?
Answer: A streaming license is good for one viewing only.
Puritan: All of Life to the Glory of God Questions
Question: I have problems with buffering when I try to stream your studies. Can you do something about that?
Answer: We use the video platform Vimeo for all our streaming. We recommend you follow their troubleshooting guide. You can find that here.
A streaming license is good for one viewing only and license prices differ based on the size of the congregation, small group, etc.
If video sessions are purchased for a small group setting, then they should only be viewed by that small group. If video sessions are purchased for individual use, they should only be viewed by the individual that made the purchase. In times past, small groups and individuals alike have taken advantage of this access and misused it. Therefore, we do not permit small groups or individuals to give out/pass around the username/password to others.